Thursday 3 September 2009

Epic Failures Life.

OK, well this is my first post. My life is positive, happy and fulfilling, don't get me wrong, I love it. It is however full of failures (which I love) and most somehow turn out positively.

These little failures are frequent and random, they appear dotted around my life, so expect to see them included in my posts. Here's an example,

Birth... No actually. I was born with a heart murmer, which is not really bad, it just means my heart went mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuurrrr, instead of bah-dum bah-dum. So yeah, the first evidence that god is going to have a little fun with me. But s'aaalll good it didnt last long. I've always been a persistant little shit ;)

This I have a feeling set the tone for my life, and I like it. A little bit of struggle seems to equal a to little bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment